Wednesday, 14 August 2013

We need a fence

When looking down our back alley we are the only house on the block that doesn't have a fence around our yard.  This didn't really bother me before.  However, it has become apparent that random/shady people are walking through our yard on a regular basis.  Unfortunately some one stole our time lapse camera from the back yard last week!  I am very disappointed because it has been capturing the garden growing for months now and I was looking forward to making the video for the blog.  Just a few days later a particularly shady fellow happened to be walking by right when I was opening the office window.  We had a very awkward chat and then he ran away!

We were planning on getting a fence in the future, but these recent events have made it our next priority with the house.

On a related note I have been quite jumpy recently about activity in the backyard.  This morning I was quite startled when I saw some movement from the kitchen out of the corner of my eye...



... but it was just a sneaky bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment