We have been having exceptionally nice weather the last week or so. Today I decided to plant some flowers. It might be a bit too early, but there are no signs of frost in the next while. Although even if everything does die I can always plant again and not lose much!
I put sunflowers along the side of the house.
These are Henri wilde sunflowers which are apparently a tall variety.
I also gave Ducky a bath... you can't really see but his boots are all clean now.
I planted some flowers on the deck as well.
These are the planters Craig used when he had his garden on our apartment balcony.
(Lavatera silvercup, delphinium pacific giants, and cosmos early sensation)
I haven't tackled the front garden beds yet. They are already full of random green plants that I do not like. We bought a rototiller so perhaps tomorrow I will get around to that!


No comments:
Post a Comment