Friday, 19 October 2012

Craig the Electrician

Today Craig had the day off so he decided to fix the wiring that goes to the garage.  Previously the garage didn't have power even though it was wired for it.  Craig determined that the wiring was fine but it just wasn't connected to the fuse box.  So he got a new fuse and hooked up the wire.  We now have lights and outlets in the garage!  This means our tenant will be able to plug in his car this winter.




2 comments:

  1. Not to mention that I tore out the old wire and put in new wire!
    It's a good thing Karen didn't video tape me while I was putting in the fuse in the darkness. So much swearing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. general plumbers

    ReplyDelete