Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Needs more furniture!

Our coffee table and end tables finally arrived!  We were using our old ones until the start of September when we gave them to our tenant.  Since then we have had to rest our drinks on the floor!  I even recall one day where we ate dinner sitting on the living room floor... which really makes no sense since it is attached to our dining room.  But we did - it is best to not try to apply logic to all of our decision.  

We ordered the coffee table and two end tables from Costco to match our tv stand.  They actually arrived last week but sat in our home un-assembled because I have been too busy to deal with them.  Much to my delight Craig put them all together by himself!  I am very happy with how they turned out.  I think it is time I stop trying to put more furniture into our little living room.

This is the whole set-up of the living room.   
Also the painting doesn't normally sit on the couch like that.  
Perhaps Craig will hang the painting all by himself!

Here is a better view of one of the end table.

And here is Craig with the coffee table.  

You may notice that our living room now features 3 plants.  I have decided that having plants inside of the house will increase your happiness.  I have no evidence to support this idea, but I am very happy with all of my plants.  


1 comment: