Thursday, 21 June 2012

New Couch!

Today Craig and I finally bought a new couch, love seat, and accent chair.  We bought the first couch we liked (from back in February!) Just took us 5 months to commit.  The love seat and chair will be delivered on Sunday but the couch won't be ready until we get back from the Yukon.  Now all we need is an area rug and a new coffee table and the living room will be complete.

I think lime green walls will look good with our dark floors and the new furniture.  However, it will probably take me a while before I can convince Craig of this.

They were having a sale where you get a free 39" TV when you buy a living room set.... unfortunately our current TV is 40".  Looks like my sewing room will get the new TV!!

No comments:

Post a Comment