I picked up a new dresser and two bed side tables at IKEA last week (coincidentally on the same day I received my income tax refund). We decided to get blue because all of our other furniture is black-brown/espresso and we thought this was a nice change. I suspect eventually I will paint the walls something that will match better than the current color (maybe a pale yellow or green or something).
The dresser is perfect for two people! Craig and I were a pretty good team assembling the furniture. No one yelled at anyone and it was done in a reasonable amount of time!
Manufacturers of High Quality Modern Furniture Most of us dream for a Beautiful house with the best equipments looks.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure I yelled "I have no idea what I'm doing!" several times.
ReplyDeleteBut you didn't yell that at anyone... just sort of yelled it.
Delete